Reliable, dedicated and disciplined financial champion, utilizes a proactive approach to overcome hindrances and implement prudent financial management. Certified Public Accountant with 13 years of experience in full-charge bookkeeping, managing financial functions, preparing financial statements, budgeting, processing payroll, calculating taxes, and complying with General Accepted Accounting Principles. Specializing in providing remote accounting and bookkeeping services to small businesses and large companies across the globe.
developed cost-savings initiatives
totaling in 24% reduction in expenses.
Maintain multi-million dollar
“Don’t ever let your business get ahead of the financial side of your business. Accounting, accounting, accounting. Know your numbers.” –Tilman J. Fertitta
From monitoring financial activities to building strong relationships with clients and preparing financial documents, I excel in strategically executing all business aspects of accounting and financial operations. My skills allow me to thrive in fast-paced independent environments that let me put my time management and organizational skills to use. Backed by my superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional off-site support and generating optimal productivity and success for businesses.
Performing accounting and booking functions
including AR, AP, JE, and financial statements —while maintaining a consistent level of professionalism and accuracy.
Maintaining strict compliance with regulations
Developed and implement accounting policies and procedures in accordance with GAAP, IFRS, SOX, and other regulations.
Demonstrating proficiency software programs
Demonstrating proficiency in a wide array of software programs, including QuickBooks Online and other application.
Years of Experience
Journal Entries Entered
Cups of Coffee
The Knoxx Group
January 2013 – present
Based in home office, Atlanta GA
- Direct bookkeeping functions for multiple companies, with millions of dollars in total sales, including account receivable, accounts payable, payroll, account reconciliations, journal entry, billing & collections, and monthly financial reporting.
- Compile and present detailed monthly, quarterly reports for Executive Management.
- Devised and deployed multiple cost-savings initiatives totaling in 24% reduction in businesses’ expenditures.
- Created and implemented accounting policies and practices supporting the new automated system.
- Maintain multi-million dollar general ledgers.
- Calculate and submit annual corporate income & state taxes.
- Prepare financial statements, reports, and supporting documents In accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Provide advice and feedback to clients about accounting policies, budgeting policies, efficient control, and managing resources.
Shiroki North America
Manager of Internal Audit/Corporate Compliance
September 2007 – January 2013
Based in home office, Atlanta GA
- Supervised 4 employees responsible for internal and compliance audits with full accountability for training and performance assessment.
- Prepared internal and external financial and tax statements for review by corporate and external Audit Teams.
- Played a key accounting role on various project teams ensuring mandates completed in accordance with company financial guidelines and budgetary allowances.
- Developed and perform audit programs to ensure compliance with Japanese Sarbanes Oxley
- Developed and implement accounting policies and procedures in accordance with GAAP and IFRS.
- Reviewed month, quarter, and year end closing results and procedures to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Assisted Executive Management with financial analysis and budget development.
- Supported external auditor with quarterly review, year-end audits, and internal control audits.
C.E. Fallin Public Accounting Firm
- Performed duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Participated in strategic planning, fraud prevention, and budget development.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
GAAP & IFRS
Financial Analysis & Reporting
University of North Alabama, MBA
Alabama A&M University, BS in Accounting
QuickBooks Online Pro Advisor
Certified Public Accountant (inactive)
Excellent to work with and truly understand accounting and bookkeeping.Amy
Thank you. Your expertise has organized our finances and made taxes a breeze.Tracy